Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Logo

Options
Tinman
Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
And a new website coming this week. I love heating season. 
Steve Minnich
Rich_49Erin Holohan HaskellSkyBluePink

Comments

• Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,290
    Options
    Very nice, Steve!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
    Tinman
  • Intplm.
    Intplm. Member Posts: 1,965
    Options
    @Steve Minnich Have you found it hard to hang up the wrenches??

Nice logo.
  • Tinman
    Options
    @Intplm. Very hard. I had no choice though. That fact made it somewhat easier. I went as hard as I could for as long as I could, so there are no regrets.

The writing and the design work keeps me in the game so I'm happy with that. Plus, I have a really cool little shop at home with some over-the-top hydronic creations. I go out there a lot and find something to do when I get tired of sitting at my desk. B)
    Steve Minnich
    Intplm.
  • ethicalpaul
    ethicalpaul Member Posts: 5,704
    Options
    I love the style of your logo but it looks like they modeled it after an oil-filled electric radiator on wheels?
    NJ Steam Homeowner. See my sight glass boiler videos: https://bit.ly/3sZW1el
    mattmia2
  • Tinman
    Options
    I call it my abstract radiator.
    Steve Minnich
    ethicalpaul
  • Intplm.
    Intplm. Member Posts: 1,965
    Options

@Intplm. Very hard. I had no choice though. That fact made it somewhat easier. I went as hard as I could for as long as I could, so there are no regrets.

The writing and the design work keeps me in the game so I'm happy with that. Plus, I have a really cool little shop at home with some over-the-top hydronic creations. I go out there a lot and find something to do when I get tired of sitting at my desk. B)

I'm semi retired. I couldn't stop completely. When things got slow when I first retired. I always had this sensation that I needed to look over my shoulder. That I needed to look for something that I didn't do or forgot about. Weird.
    ethicalpaulTinman
  • unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
    Options
    If you made the ends longer you could almost get a M and a H out of it. Your on your own for the C
    Tinman