Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Weil-Mclain Aquabalance F37

Options
yellowlt1
yellowlt1 Member Posts: 2
I have a recently installed Aquabalance AB155C Combi that keeps getting intermittent F37, low water pressure error. I have a Filltrol tank system with an autofill valve at 12 PSI. The manual states the low pressure switch is set to 9 PSI +/- 2. It may well be that the pressure fill is slightly low, and the switch is on the high side, but the F type errors are supposed to reset automatically, and mine does not. I have to keep powering the system down. Thinking of getting a more adjustable autofill and setting to about 14 PSI. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SuperTech
    SuperTech Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
    I'd ditch the fill-trol setup in favour of a pressure reducing valve with a backflow preventer and expansion tank. It will make purging the zones a lot easier. The tank may not be the problem, do you have a gauge you can check the boiler pressure with? Post some pictures of the boiler and piping if possible.
  • yellowlt1
    yellowlt1 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I have an Amtrol tank, but it has the built in 12 PSI fill valve. That's why I'm thinking going with an adjustable one that has a gauge. maybe set it a little high..