Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Nti boiler no power all of a sudden

Hi two days ago I lost all power to my trinity nti T150 boiler , I checked the fuse it was good so I replaced the sentry 2100 controller and still nothing , any ideas??

Comments

• STEVEusaPASTEVEusaPA Posts: 3,158Member
    Call a professional? There is an NTI rep on this site, maybe he can get you in touch with the right person.
    steve
  • JakeCKJakeCK Posts: 126Member
    Don't fire the parts cannon right off the rip. That is a very expensive way to do diagnostics.
  • Jamie HallJamie Hall Posts: 10,821Member
    Time to find out how far you are getting power. It probably wasn't the controller... check your hot feed, check the neutral, and check the ground -- all the way from the fuse or breaker box to the boiler.
    Jamie

Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England.

Hoffman Equipped System (all original except boiler), Weil-Mclain 580, 2.75 gph Carlin, Vapourstat 0.5 -- 6.0 ounces per square inch
  • Tom_133Tom_133 Posts: 627Member
    Listen to Jamie, start from A and go through B,C,D... then to E. It sounds like this time you skipped a couple steps. That boiler has a few internal fuses, and if I remember correctly the sentry is powered by 24volt, so test transformer and safety loop. But it has been awhile.
    Tom
    Montpelier Vt