Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

K2 WTC combi boiler

rohanrohan Posts: 5Member
I'm having trouble locking my boiler in high/low fire for combustion analysis. Also, manual shows how to install flue attenuator with cpvc flue pipe but as per their options I've used PolyVent piping. I don't think it'll fit in the polyvent socket.
overkill is under rated

Comments

• Danny ScullyDanny Scully Posts: 1,153Member
    Having trouble as in you don’t know how to lock it or it won’t stay locked long enough to read?
  • ZmanZman Posts: 4,813Member
    I am not familiar with that model. Sometimes you need to give it a big enough load so it won't overheat.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    Albert Einstein
  • rohanrohan Posts: 5Member

Having trouble as in you don’t know how to lock it or it won’t stay locked long enough to read?

It won't stay on high fire more than a few moments. I tried with all three zones calling, then I tried wth dhw call.
    overkill is under rated
  • rohanrohan Posts: 5Member
    FYI- TECH says the harmonic noises can be resolved by removing the 1.5" pvc pipe on the blower intake. Worked for me. I don't have to worry about installing the attenuator.
    overkill is under rated