Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
in Paris is ablaze. Speculation is that it’s related to renovations taking place. Either way, it’s a shame.
I sure hope it wasn’t a torch.
In the 80’s, I was installing ductwork in a house in Chicago when the plumber got careless soldering. The entire building was engulfed in flames within 10-15 minutes. One the scariest things I’ve experienced.
Let’s be careful out there.
Tell me I can't, and I'll show you I can.