Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

HTP Quick Zone Manifold Systems question

bob eck
bob eck Member Posts: 930
Does anyone else beside HTP build this type of panel system.


Thanks Bob


  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,397
    Watts Radiant used to, but I think they've stopped. You can find them online from numerous small vendors.

    IDK the price of HTP's, but I like the Caleffi and Taco components.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • GroundUp
    GroundUp Member Posts: 1,955
    Nibco makes one with Grundfos pumps and unknown relays, and HydroSmart "makes" (I think it's rebranded because they don't actually make anything) one too with Stiebel Eltron pumps and Taco relays. The HydroSmart ones are sold primarily by Menards and they also carry the Nibco ones. A decent craftsman can build a superior panel for half the money if you can spare a few hours though.
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,468
    edited August 2018
    Also a few Canadian companies still build panels like that, I see them at trade shows, HPS maybe? Tamas hydronic systems is another.
    One company out in Western Canada use to build them with bent stainless tubing, I visited them once, friend of Robert Bean, maybe a spin off from the ZCP Robert developed?

    RHT in Washington state.

    Somebody builds then for Menards, Nibco maybe?.

    I think Watts Radiant still offers Hydro control panels.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    Somebody builds then for Menards, Nibco maybe?.

    I would think that is also HTP , similar to how they sell the HTP as Westinghouse . Alot of those get sold through Menards
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • GroundUp
    GroundUp Member Posts: 1,955
    Those Menards ones sold as HydroSmart do not look like any HTP I've seen? They use Watts iso flanges and strainers, Honeywell air eliminators, Watts gauges, Stiebel circs, Taco relays, all stuff sold otherwise in Menards aside from the purge tee. That HydroSmart just takes everyone else's stuff and rebrands it, like their "boilers" are a Takagi tankless with a HS sticker on them. Their gauges are Watts. Manifolds are Watts.

    Menards does sell a panel made by Nibco, but that HydroSmart one I think is an outside company subbed by Menards. Suppose it could be HTP but they already have their own panels....