Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Oddball steel fitting

the_donutthe_donut Member Posts: 374
Anyone know what this fitting is called? I’ve spent too much time thumbing through grainger catalogs. It’s a combi drain for 2 apartments with the top outlet feeding into a sink then vents.


Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!