Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Bryant 310JAV036070AAJA what do I have

This Bryant was installed in the condo by the previous owners. Please tell me what I have and if it's a decent heater. It's working fine but I'd like to replace it with something that has a variable speed fan in the future. Know it's a 2004 gas unit that's made by Bryant (Carrier) but not much else. Have heard Bryant is a good quality and comparable to Carrier but what' most important is quality of install.

Comments

• ratio
    ratio Member Posts: 3,617
    Does it work? I mean, are you comfortable? If there're no issues or problems with it, it'll cost far more than you'll save to replace it early.
  • GW
    GW Member Posts: 4,691
    Send some pix and you’ll get some opinions.
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com
  • unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,833
    3 ton blower 70K BTU input. Basic 80% furnace.
  • dylanmithell
    dylanmithell Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the info. Still working well and expect it will last another 10 years or so. Would like variable speed and outside air blend but no reason to spend money replacing it until it starts having problems. And gas heater is pretty basic system that isnt too hard to repair when it does have issues.
    Mike
  • John Mills_5
    John Mills_5 Member Posts: 950
    Just your basic builder model 80%er. Ooodles & Ooodles of them here in Indy where they are made. Hold up pretty well, don't lose heat exchangers like we did the previous generation of 80% furnace. Boards seem to be rather reliable too. I guess that's good for you and bad for us