Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Replacement bulb needed for air purifier

zepfanzepfan Member Posts: 238
I am trying ,with no luck to find for a customer a replacement bulb for an Airazor ultra violet air purifier model# UVL-36w. I have looked up the company on line, and can't them nor a distributor. The product is made by Bell Air UV systems LLC. I have not been able to locate them, and the phone number that is on the unit is no longer in service.It may be time for the customer to buy a new unit. Thanks to all.

Comments

• Jamie HallJamie Hall Member Posts: 7,540
    That's a UV bulb. Is there any number on the bulb base? There are a number of sources for UV bulbs; they come in a host of different shapes, wattages, and particularly base configurations, but if you can match that you can find the buib. Google "UV bulbs"
    Jamie

Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England.

Hoffman Equipped System (all original except boiler), Weil-Mclain 580, 2.75 gph Carlin, Vapourstat 0.5 -- 6.0 ounces per square inch
  • Jamie HallJamie Hall Member Posts: 7,540
    Try here -- they have a huge variety, oddly enough.

https://www.thepondguy.com/category/uv-bulbs-by-watt
    Jamie

Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England.

Hoffman Equipped System (all original except boiler), Weil-Mclain 580, 2.75 gph Carlin, Vapourstat 0.5 -- 6.0 ounces per square inch
  • zepfanzepfan Member Posts: 238
    Thank you so much, it actually looks like they may have a replacement bulb. take care.
  • BillWBillW Member Posts: 196
    Do you have a "Batteries and Bulbs" store near you? They may have it, or at least will be able to get it for you.