Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Vets 2 Techs

Options
Erin Holohan Haskell
Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,304
(Thanks for the heads up about this program, OESP.)

Vets2Techs Mission
To help provide a stream of professional talent, of military veterans, to the oil & propane industry and its stakeholders. Our industry has been challenged for decades to find a talent pool to draw from. Vets2Techs addresses that challenge head-on, by providing a FREE link between our industry and the veteran community.

WHAT is Vets2Techs?
Vets2Techs is a project that helps veterans find rewarding jobs in the oil and propane industry. These jobs can range from technicians to delivery drivers to sales and management.

WHY Vets2Techs?
Veterans are the best candidates to consider when you are looking for positions to fill in your company. Along with being disciplined and hardworking, they possess many of the special skill sets and qualifications (such as a CDL) needed to work in this industry. Vets2Techs is working in conjunction with the PA Veterans Employment Outreach Program, which currently has a reach to over 40,000 employment-seeking veterans.

WHO can participate?
Oil and propane companies alike are taking part in this organization and tapping into the talent of our country's veterans. We would encourage any OESP member to consider Vets2Techs if you are looking to fill a position in your company.

HOW do I get started?
Register today! Simply go to Vets2Techs.com and register to start posting jobs! No membership or fee is required.

President
HeatingHelp.com

HVACNUTIronmanSTEVEusaPAj a_2

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Great idea!!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
    j a_2
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,977
    Options
    Good Thang, Erin! Make sure Mercurio knows about it too. Mad dog
  • j a_2
    j a_2 Member Posts: 1,801
    Options
    Erin. I love the idea, and the added tax benefits are just a plus....the future employers will receive....Military trained individuals are a huge asset....Erin look at the web site YUKU VETS. it's a very popular military vets web site dedicated to assisting vets in many areas...I am sure you will be able to surf your way thru it....but if can be of assistance I would be glad to help....WOW I love it
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,304
    Options
    j a said:

Erin. I love the idea, and the added tax benefits are just a plus....the future employers will receive....Military trained individuals are a huge asset....Erin look at the web site YUKU VETS. it's a very popular military vets web site dedicated to assisting vets in many areas...I am sure you will be able to surf your way thru it....but if can be of assistance I would be glad to help....WOW I love it

Thanks for the tip about the site. Yes, these resources are great.

President
    HeatingHelp.com