Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

HTP UFT installers/owners. Heads up check your return temp sensor location

Options
2»

Comments

• Gooch
    Gooch Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Here are my firmware versions

Pdn 0071
    Spn 0003
    Sfn 0008
  • NY_Rob
    NY_Rob Member Posts: 1,370
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @Gooch...
    Current Display Board SPN=0006
    Current Control Board SFN=0011

Your firmware is as old as mine was, and you're experiencing similar problems to what I was seeing on my UFT-80W.

The new firmware should fix that problem. Unfortunately, it means swapping out the display board (4 screws) and the control board (2 screws IIRC) and a few plug and ring connectors. A half hour job.

Your UFT shoulld be covered under it's 10yr warranty still so call HTP support- ask for Brendan (note the time and date of the call- you'll need to reference it for the warranty claim). He is aware of the issue, he will tell you to contact the boiler reseller, who will in turn procure the parts from the area distributor. You can self service if you like... it's easy to do or have your installer do it for you.

Make sure you stress the fact to your boiler reseller that both parts must be new with the current firmware revisions listed above not new old stock aging on the shelf with the old firmware.
  • Bill751
    Bill751 Member Posts: 119
    Options
    Gordy said:

For your viewing pleasure. Confirm it with htp if you wish.

Well someone has some incorrect information. I guess I have to toss a coin on this one for now.

Gordy, Where did you get your information? From HTP themselves? someone more involved in the programming than the person from HTP who emailed me or?