Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Balancing Steam Systems Using a Vent Capacity Chart

HeatingHelpHeatingHelp Posts: 231
edited December 2016 in THE MAIN WALL
Balancing Steam Systems Using a Vent Capacity Chart

Read the full story here

Comments

• AnswermanAnswerman Posts: 21Member
    This used to be sold for $15, is it considered free now? I don't see a pay wall or any information about sending money (either here or on Gerry's site), so I'm guessing that's the case.

I want to share this with colleagues and contractors, but don't want to rip off Gerry and Steve for the work they did putting this great resource together, which is why I don't just send people the pdf. Please let me know if it's now okay to just share the pdf.
    Energy & Sustainability Engineer
  • FredFred Posts: 6,960Member
    @Answerman I bought it a couple years ago. It was $10.00 at the time and that money went to a charity.
  • AnswermanAnswerman Posts: 21Member
    Yes but right now it's just posted here for download, it says nothing about paying and there's no pay wall or link for paying for it.. @Erin Holohan Haskell, maybe you can clarify?
    Energy & Sustainability Engineer
  • Erin Holohan HaskellErin Holohan Haskell Posts: 801Member, Moderator, Administrator
    Answerman said:

Yes but right now it's just posted here for download, it says nothing about paying and there's no pay wall or link for paying for it.. @Erin Holohan Haskell, maybe you can clarify?

It's now available for free download. We used to have a download for donation setup, but we can no longer do that with our current store. Thanks for asking. It's a wonderful resource and we appreciate Gerry and Steve's hard work and willingness to share their knowledge with all of us.
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • Dan_NJDan_NJ Posts: 78Member
    I've created an Excel spreadsheet version of this chart and included the B&J Big Mouth main vent if anyone's interested.