Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Gas Technology Course this may be my last one

Options
Tim McElwain
Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,625
I am in the process of trying to sell my business. This may be the last opportunity to attend the finest Gas Heating and related subjects course in the land.The attached flyer explains the basics for more information contact me.

GAS TRAINING INSTITUTE
338 Metacom Ave.
Warren, Rhode Island

Is offering

A Gas Technology Training Course of 240 hours starting January 2017. This will satisfy the licensing education requirement for the State of Rhode Island for the Natural Gas and LP limited licenses. These hours can also be applied toward a Pipefitter II license.

GTI is certified and approved as a training facility for gas licenses in Rhode Island.

The course uses the International Fuel Gas Code/NFPA 54 National Fuel Gas Code and Massachusetts Gas Fitters Code 248 CMR.

The instructor Tim McElwain and industry educator has over 50 years experience in the gas industry. He is also a code expert, controls expert and is able to teach a practical application hands on type of training much needed in our industry today.

Inquiry may be made by calling 401-437-0557 or e-mail at gastc@cox.net. Mail inquiry at:

Gas Appliance Service Training and Consulting
22 Griffith Drive
Riverside, RI 02915

There is also some limited job placement available.
kcopp

Comments

• Tim McElwain
    Options
    We have fixed a date for starting the course as January 11 at 6 PM. We will have an orientation meeting on Wednesday January 4, 2017 at 6 PM.
  • Tim McElwain
    Options
    Folks are signing up so if you are interested get signed up now. We usually limit the class to six but will not leave any one out if it becomes more than that.
  • Tim McElwain
    Options
    Tomorrow night January 4, 2017 is ORIENTATION NIGHT. It is not however too late to sign up as the class does not start until next Wednesday night at 6 PM. We will be meeting at 338 Metacom Ave. in Warren, RI 02885.