Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Free 55 EDR radiator

BobC
BobC Member Posts: 5,477
There is a 38" high 11 section radiator free for the taking across the street from me. It was on a hot water system so It's good for hot water or steam.

It's on Edwin St in N Quincy, MA at 11AM; if you want it don't delay because a scrap scavenger will snap it up if he finds it
Smith G8-3 with EZ Gas @ 90,000 BTU, Single pipe steam
Vaporstat with a 12oz cut-out and 4oz cut-in
3PSI gauge

Comments

• ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 15,667
    BobC said:

There is a 38" high 11 section radiator free for the taking across the street from me. It was on a hot water system so It's good for hot water or steam.

It's on Edwin St in N Quincy, MA at 11AM; if you want it don't delay because a scrap scavenger will snap it up if he finds it

What the crap Bob why are you ripping radiators out!.

:)
    Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
  • KC_Jones
    KC_Jones Member Posts: 5,737
    BobC said:

There is a 38" high 11 section radiator free for the taking. It was on a hot water system so It's good for hot water or steam.

And when did you switch to that evil hot water system?
    2014 Weil Mclain EG-40
    EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Boiler Control
    Boiler pictures updated 2/21/15
  • BobC
    That house was gutted last year and they replaced the old snowman with a new modcon and baseboards - at least it wasn't FHA.

The other rad was taken away when the house was done over, this one was removed about a decade ago because the old owner did not want heat in her bedroom. It been in the cellar since then, I'm just glad i wasn't involved in moving it.

I just figured I'd rather see it get used than scrapped.

Bob
    3PSI gauge
    kcopp
  • Tinman
    Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
    Hot water systems ROCK!
    Steve Minnich
  • BobC
    Radiator is gone, hopefully to someone who will use it.

Bob
    3PSI gauge