Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

No more Steamaster Tablets?

Options
2»

Comments

• reggi
    reggi Member Posts: 516
    Options
    Hmmm.. Posted for Members that had difficulty finding a supply as it hasn't gotten easier in my experience...
    But with over 3,500 post surely you know how to unsubscribe to a thread you don't find a value for yourself in ..👍
    One way to get familiar something you know nothing about is to ask a really smart person a really stupid question
  • STEAM DOCTOR
    STEAM DOCTOR Member Posts: 1,973
    Options
    Just received my order. Was not Steammaster. Was scale flush. Are they the same? I have some Steammaster somewhere. Need to compare the ingredients. 
    CLamb
  • ethicalpaul
    ethicalpaul Member Posts: 5,704
    Options
    The posting on the first thread, no problem. Now two threads each with a record of each change in quantity available? And here I am increasing the post count despite myself. Well no more, cheers!
    NJ Steam Homeowner. See my sight glass boiler videos: https://bit.ly/3sZW1el
  • reggi
    edited March 2022
    Options
    The posting on the first thread, no problem. Now two threads each with a record of each change in quantity available? And here I am increasing the post count despite myself. Well no more, cheers!

Edit:@ethicalpaul

Dave posted earlier he bought the last 2 bottles and when updating the thread I saw that there was one available so I posted that.. . To update the 0 available.. though I don't even see a post from you in this thread I don't understand your concern of my exerting time and effort to contribute to the community ?

Ahh.... Well I'm trying to assist other members... I'm glad you found a alternative product and no longer need this..

Your Patience for others is appreciated as a fellow member of this community..
    One way to get familiar something you know nothing about is to ask a really smart person a really stupid question
    Dave in QCA
  • reggi
    Options
    Just received my order. Was not Steammaster. Was scale flush. Are they the same? I have some Steammaster somewhere. Need to compare the ingredients. 
    That was a topic in the thread attached to the link posted.  Your the first one that I've heard of that received the Scale Flush..the Sku is suppose to be the same so it's possible.. where did you order it from? 
  • STEAM DOCTOR
    STEAM DOCTOR Member Posts: 1,973
    Options
    reggi said:
    That was a topic in the thread attached to the link posted.  Your the first one that I've heard of that received the Scale Flush..the Sku is suppose to be the same so it's possible.. where did you order it from? 
    Amazon. Used the link posted on this thread
    reggi
  • OleksiiC
    OleksiiC Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I also received Scale Flush when placed an order using the link posted here
  • reggi
    Options
    OleksiiC said:
    I also received Scale Flush when placed and order using the link posted here
    Same here.... Same # so it hasn't been updated in the system yet.. The labeling and name is new and they have all the ingredients listed instead of having to find the SDS for composition... might be a updated regulation also..
  • Hap_Hazzard
    Hap_Hazzard Member Posts: 2,846
    Options

How can I mute this thread lol

Exercise self-control. ;)
    Just another DIYer | King of Prussia, PA
    1983(?) Peerless G-561-W-S | 3" drop header, CG400-1090, VXT-24
    ethicalpaul