Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Purchase a book called "Airside System Analysis" by Norm Christopherson

Does anyone know where I can buy the book by Norm Christopherson called "Airside System Analysis"? I see it referenced in forums and in Trade classes when people talk about psychrometric's. I have searched all over and cannot find it. I heard Norm used to work for York and now is retired. If the book is sitting on someone's book shelf collecting dust I would love to buy it! Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks Dan

Comments

• Techman
    Techman Member Posts: 2,144
    I'm getting me a copy ! Tks for the heads up on the book!
  • Dan_32
    Dan_32 Member Posts: 17
    If you are able to find out where the book can be purchased, please get back to me. I have not found a source yet. Thanks and good luck, Dan
  • Techman
    No luck so far in finding this book!
  • pecmsg
    pecmsg Member Posts: 4,775
    Contact Icemeister he may have copies:

http://icemeister.net/backroom/
  • Dan_32
    Thanks for the lead! Dan
  • Dan_32
    Good News I was able to find and purchase Norms book. I want to thank everyone who gave me leads. I also want to thank Norm Christopherson for sending me a copy. If anyone else is interested in purchasing the book there a very limited copies available. Just write a letter to Norm asking him you would like to purchase a copy. He can be reached at PO Box 21 Hermosa, SD 57744.
  • Techman
    Hi Dan, I gave that address info to my secretary and she just smiled . Then she informed me that she had just contacted Norm and my copy of his book is on its way and it should be here soon. TKS!
  • Techman
    Happy Fathers Day to ALL. I thank Dan ( the OP of this Thread) and I sure as hellp thank Norm Christopherson for spending his time putting in his effort and his success in making/printing/publishing his book "Airside System Analysis"- Practical Diagnositics For HVAC Technicians Servicing Airflow, System Capacity and Humidity Control Problems. I just received my copy today,for Fathers Day. And I am now starting to review and read and study Norm's book. Thank You !