Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Attention Contractors...

Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
Are you tired of busting your hump 60 to 80 hours per week, only to be stressed over how you're going to make payroll, taxes and material bills? Fear not bunky. There is still hope.

FACT: 95% of the trades people who are in business for themselves do not know what their breakeven costs are, or how much money they need per hour, just to keep their nose above water.

The RPA has joined forces with long time, well know industry business educator Tom Grandy of Grandy and Associates. Tom and his staff will be presenting a 2 day Planning for Profit training program at the RPA's office in Mokena Illionois (suburb of Chicago) on March 1st and March 2nd. If you want to get a taste of what they will be presetning, Tom is giving a FREE sample today. You must pre-register to attend at http://store.grandyassociates.com/products/Planning-For-Profit-Workshops.html

For those who don't think they need business training, it is still worthwhile to attend because they can help to stream line your business, making it even more profitable, and take away a lot of the day to day stress associated with running a business. Having been there, done that and have the receipts to prove it, I wish I'd have met Tom many years ago. I'd probably have been a lot better off business wise, and had more hair and less of it grey in color.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me at 720-375-3107. We will only be offering these services once a year, so if you are even thinking about it, you'd best jump on board and get signed up now before the class (limited in size) fills up.

Attention wholesalers. If you ahve a customer who is really sharp on the tool end of the business, but lacks the skill necessary to properly run a business, you should consider scholarizing these kinds of folks. Once they apply this class, they will start taking their cash discount on a monthly basis, instead of stretching you for 60 to 90 days. They will get healthy economically, and will remain loyal to you and your company forever.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Tinman
    Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
    I love the supplier scholarship angle : )
    Steve Minnich
    Mark Eatherton