Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus G115/WS3 with Riello F3... Setup Question "*Reverse Turbulator Disk"

Options
kortorsmk
kortorsmk Member Posts: 5
Have a real quick on my Buderus G115/W3 with F3 Riello burner. Riello spec sheet states to "reverse air flow turbulator disk". Issue is that the "turbulator" disk is riveted to the assembly. Does anyone have insight into this statement? Was having excessive soot issues with the system at which time I realized that the air tube combination was wrong for the setup (had a SBT instead of a LBT). Have the correct LBT unit on now and with proper insertion and system is running well but still would like some insight with the "reverse air flow turbulator disk" statement.. Thanks for the help in advance... Attached the spec sheet....

Comments

• Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,376
    Options
    That's Buderus' OEM spec for the Riello. If you got the burner through Buderus, it has the turbulator reversed. If your using an F3 off of the shelf with a 6" tube, insert it all the way and follow the Buderus specs for adjustments. Don't ask me how I know this.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
    SWEI
  • kortorsmk
    kortorsmk Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for the comment and direction. I am using the F3 off the shelf but I did get the 10" tube with it... Sounds like it the "reverse" disk is not that big of a deal... Thanks again