Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Improvise

When all else fails

There was an error rendering this rich post.

jonny88

Comments

• Larry Weingarten
    Larry Weingarten Member Posts: 3,481
    Who knew Makita made pumps?! :o

Yours, Larry
  • Jamie Hall
    Jamie Hall Member Posts: 24,094
    Love it! Did you get that from Amazon? Seems you can get pretty much anything there...
    Br. Jamie, osb
    Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,462
    Red Green would be so proud!
  • rick in Alaska
    rick in Alaska Member Posts: 1,459
    Check out the website thereifixedit.com
    It is full of stuff like that. Mostly shake your head kind of stuff, but some good ones. Good for wasting time on the internet though.
    Rick
  • ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 16,122
    edited November 2015
    Would've been better if most of the vent holes on the drill were open and it wasn't taped to something combustible. Looks like 90% of the vents on the drill are blocked.

Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
  • SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    I've had one of those drills for 25 years and I'm starting to believe it may actually be indestructible.
  • ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 16,122
    SWEI said:

I've had one of those drills for 25 years and I'm starting to believe it may actually be indestructible.

I worked for Bosch as a repair mechanic and I repaired many manytools guys thought were indestructible. ;)
    Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment