Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Signed on...

Tinman
Tinman Member Posts: 2,808
edited November 2015 in THE MAIN WALL
for another year of heatinghelp.com's "Find A Contractor". Thanks Dan for making that available. Hands down the most informed, potential customers come through this site which makes my job so much easier.
Steve Minnich
KC_JonesChrisJRobert O'BrienRich_49SWEI

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,583
    Thanks! We'll keep sending good clients your way, Stephen.
    Retired and loving it.
    Tinman
  • Jamie Hall
    Jamie Hall Member Posts: 24,095
    If I were a contractor, that's the first thing I would do... invaluable resource.
    Br. Jamie, osb
    Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England
  • DanHolohan
    Thanks, Jamie. You'd be a hellava contractor!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Canucker
    Canucker Member Posts: 722
    Dan, have you ever given any thought to a Canadian side of the "Find a contractor" search? We have what would appear to be the same issues up here, when trying to locate a competent hydronic tech. It would be nice to be able to have a list of contractors that are a least familiar with this site. There are many on this site I would have paid to come up and consult based on the discussions and pics of their work i've seen, and just gotten the hell out of the way as I would have been in good hands.
    You can have it good, fast or cheap. Pick two
  • DanHolohan
    We included Canada when we first started Find a Contractor. It got no response so we dropped it. Some contractors just don't see the benefit of being found by lots of people.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Canucker
    Canucker Member Posts: 722
    Too bad. We're definitely poorer for it
    You can have it good, fast or cheap. Pick two
  • Shane_2
    Shane_2 Member Posts: 193
    Just wanted to add a Thank You to Dan as well.

Almost anyone that has contacted me from my find a contractor add has been ready to do the job. They are looking for quality work, usually are informed, and are not looking for the cheapest price.

Shane
    Tinman