Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Reccomended Single-pipe steam boiler accesories?
With our 780 sq ft single-pipe steam boiler install project, would you reccomend for or against adding the following items, or have other suggestions?
1. Reservoir/condensate tank (no pump needed with natural gravity return on single-pipe system)
2. Vaporstat with 1-3 psi meter
3. water meter to help detect leaks sooner
4. Two 3 inch or larger risers at least 3 feet high, with a drop-header setup
5. 4 inch or larger header pipe
6. Vari-vents for the warmer 2nd floor rooms
7. Anything else or different form this setup assuming we have a good install and the right size gas boiler?