Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Tim McElwains Gas Technology School

Options
Tim McElwain
Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,625

July 19, 2015

Dear Sir,

We are once again announcing a Gas Technology Course to start in the Fall of 2015.

You are being contacted at this time to alert you to a training course for the purpose of qualification for Natural Gas or LP limited licenses in Rhode Island. This course will also prepare technicians for license exams in other states.

We are looking forward to our next class. I am looking at starting a class as soon as we can get four techs signed up. We will be meeting initially for 4 hours one night a week. The cost for Phase I and II is $6,000; this will cover the minimum requirement of 220 hours for the license. You will actually be attending a full 240 hours for the course. In order to be registered a down payment of $1,000 per person payable on or before the start of the class, and a signed contract is required on or before the start of the course.

If you are interested please contact me at 401-437-0557. An application is attached.

A monthly payment plan of $500 per month is possible after the down payment.

Sincerely,

Timmie M. McElwain
President

For more information and a packet explaining the course call 401-437-0557 or e-mail gastc@cox.net