Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Looking for Convection Type Radiator Cover.

MaryJH Member Posts: 4
I am looking to buy a convection type radiator cover for a house that was built in 1950. (new or used) The cover I have now was cut to go behind a cabinet and I would like to remove the cabinet and expose the entire radiator. But unless I can find a replacement cover I cannot.
The cover is metal and snaps into place. I need one that is 48/49 inches long. I have attached a picture of the type of cover I am looking for. If anyone on here thinks they may know of one from a remodel or where you can buy similar replacements please let me know.
Thanks for any help ....