Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Furnace Gas Valve Help - Replacing RobertShaw7000DERHC-S7C Gas Valve

katphive Member Posts: 1
I believe my the gas valve in my furnace is faulty.
It is the RobertShaw 7000DERHC-S7C (bottom pictures)
Can I replace it with the RobertShaw 7000BGVER (top pictures)

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks. Merry Christmas.


  • unclejohn
    unclejohn Member Posts: 1,824
    My advice is to get the correct valve.
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,588
    The correct replacement for your valve is a Robertshaw catalog number 700-059 direct replacement.

    What makes you think your valve is faulty? What is it doing or not doing?