Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Steam Heat Assistance

Options
13»

Comments

• FeltBikeRider
    FeltBikeRider Member Posts: 31
    Options
    RJMCTAFO said:

I frequent a few forums based on my other interests and find this to be the most helpful and non judgmental forum ever. Truly a great community of awesome people.

No kidding, I was a bit reluctant to join another forum based on the same experience. Compared to the SOHC Honda forum, and Triathlon forum I am on this one is by far and away the best. They say you meet this nicest people on a honda, but I wager you might meet nicer people working on a steam system.

Thanks again to all who have helped me! My system is running the best it probably has in 100 years! My wife thanks you all as well. The past 2 nights with a silent system has made for better sleep. And with 2 months until her due date we are trying to get all the good sleep we can!
    KC_Jones
  • SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    Options

RJMCTAFO said:

I frequent a few forums based on my other interests and find this to be the most helpful and non judgmental forum ever. Truly a great community of awesome people.

No kidding, I was a bit reluctant to join another forum based on the same experience. Compared to the SOHC Honda forum, and Triathlon forum I am on this one is by far and away the best. They say you meet this nicest people on a honda, but I wager you might meet nicer people working on a steam system.
    Many of us feel the same way about this place. Dan put a real emphasis on keeping things civil here from the beginning, and now it's become part of the culture.