Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Variable Speed pump control issue

Hi all, I have been having great difficulty controlling a Grundfos 32-100 w/ Geni Module with a Resol DeltaSol BX Plus solar controller. This is my first use of both products and also my first experience with 0-10VDC. My goal is to control the pump start/stop and speed via the solar controller. I have contacted both vendor technical support departments, but received inadequate response. I have just sent another email to both they will be receiving Monday morning, but I am leaving the state where this job is located in 48 hours and MUST have this operating as designed by EOD Monday. Rather than describe the wiring I have done, I'd like to start clean. I have attached the I & O instructions for both. Thanks very much, Dave

Comments

• Zman
    Zman Member Posts: 7,561
    Geni

The manual attached is for a relay module. Do you have a manual for the Geni?

0-10 VDC is usually just 2 wires or 2 wire and a ground. The voltage varies from 2-10 volts DC. The solar controller would be putting out the signal and the Geni module would receive it and ramp the circ up and down accordingly.

We would need the manual to be more helpful.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    Albert Einstein
  • Turbo Dave
    Turbo Dave Member Posts: 79
    update

The solar company has just provided detailed wiring instructions. I am all set. Thanks.