Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need Steam Expert in Trenton, NJ

I have a steam system I want to get running again (have forced air right now... Ugh) but none of the contractors listed here are within 45-60 minutes of me. I haven't had much luck finding someone on my own either. Can anyone help? Maybe a hint? ;)

I don't know if it is kosher to ask this question on the forum so I apologize if it isn't. If not then plz delete thread. I'm just a little frustrated and desperate as I've been looking on and off for over a year.

Thanks very much,

Aaron

Comments

• Jamie Hall
    Jamie Hall Member Posts: 24,028
    edited January 2014
    Perfectly kosher

we don't talk price, but we do sometimes recommend people!  I wonder if JStar (Joe Starosielec --- www.equacool.com) services your area?  (Look for him in one of the threads in Strictly Steam).  He's one of the best, and if he doesn't service your area he might know someone who does.
    Br. Jamie, osb
    Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England
  • JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    Steam

Looks like I have an appointment in Trenton tomorrow morning. I'm assuming you had talked to Mark already to set this up? If so, looking forward to seeing the system. We always consider it a huge victory when people want to convert BACK to steam.
  • aewhistory
    aewhistory Member Posts: 3
    Yay!

Looks like me and my wife had crossed wires when this was posted. This is great that we have someone coming out.... I'm going to start the countdown to getting rid of forced air heat. :)
  • JStar
    JStar Member Posts: 2,752
    Steam

The Dead Men will be most pleased.
  • Steve_175
    Steve_175 Member Posts: 238
    Pics

We expect pics of this job before, during, and after. :-)
  • Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    As

will this(soon to be) former "Scorched Air" customer.