Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

need to know about transformer

I recently purchases a reillo burner to replace my becket burner on the internet. it is a 40 f3. apparently there s no transformer with it. My serviceman is not that familiar with this unit. what transformer do I need and where can I get it?

Comments

• Internet "bargain"?

Have you tried Riello tech support, or the techs at the supply house you bought it from?--NBC
  • Zman
    Zman Member Posts: 7,559
    Serviceman

I don't know of a qualified service company that wants to deal with part that someone else bought. This is your first problem. They don't make any money on them but still need to deal with any issue that come up.

You finally found someone who will look at it and they can't make it work.

It is hard to tell from the description if you even have a problem, or if the installer is not qualified.

This problem is now on you, because you bought the part. You should contact the manufacture and get a wiring diagram so the serviceman get install it correctly.

Carl
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    Albert Einstein
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    edited December 2013
    sorry to hear that.

Do yourself a favor and look on line for the wiring of a F-3 i have to tell you this , buh the best thing for you to do is , get someone who can read , ...

the Riello settings and has some method of determining the co , stack draft , smoke, temp , and co2 .

they wont try to do something that is not required and do the things the way they need to be done .

or forget about it.

Weezbo.
This discussion has been closed.