In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Tips to repair Car Air Conditioners
1. Determine exactly what is wrong with the air conditioner.
2. Use the vacuum cleaner with the crevice attachment to clean out the vents on the inside of the car, located between the windshield and the hood of the car. Also clean any vents that lead from the air conditioner itself to the car under the hood.
3. Use the screwdriver and wrench to remove any vent covers, air filters or other removable parts. Clean them thoroughly and re-install them.
4. Replace any fuses that may have blown. Refer to your owner’s manual for the type of fuses to buy and where the receptacles for them are located.
5. Use the air-conditioner kit to replace any parts that may be broken or simply worn out. Follow the directions that come with the kit.
6. Determine if the air conditioner has enough coolant, using a testing sensor. If the coolant is low or has all leaked out, a professional will have to replace the coolant for you.
7. Open the hood. Cover any parts that need to stay dry with aluminum foil or plastic. Give everything a good spraying off with a water hose. This will loosen any dirt or debris that may be blocking vents or outlets, which may be causing the air conditioner to malfunction or operate poorly.