Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Digital Manometer

Jason Quinn
Jason Quinn Member Posts: 96
Looking for entry level equipment to get started with. I have a budget of around $600-700 for both devices. I realize the Fyrite Insight does both, but its out of my price range right now (maybe I will wait longer and save based on others input) Will spend the rest on a combustion class to teach me how to use them. Any reviews or recommendations?

Comments

• Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    You are putting the cart before

the horse. Get to some of my classes (one week seminars) under your belt and I will introduce you to all kinds of test equipment, and how to use it along with some special pricing for those who attend my classes.

Example TruTech if purchased before 11/11/11 get $125 TruTech cash! A Testo 327 Kit 3 at a price of $900 (already reduced price) and get the $125 TRuTech cash Contact Susan at TruTech susan@trutechtools.com

I also show case a multi-meter (Fluke) with a different brand name Victor 88 as a Fluke it sells for $250 it can be purchased as a Victor for $100. We have lots more we use in class and can connect you up with equipment reps for good deals.
  • Jason Quinn
    Jason Quinn Member Posts: 96
    Thanks, Tim

Do you offer this equipment showcase in your week of training classes or only in your 3 day combustion class? Thanks for your insight.
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    The equipment

is showcased in all of our training classes. I do not however recommend folks attending the three day class ( Testing Design Gas Equipment)  until they have been through the five day course. What happens when the five day program has not been attended are a lot of questions that take up time which were answered when attending the five day program. The testing class in other words is an advanced class.
This discussion has been closed.