Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
AO Smith XCV 50 300 & Carbon Monoxide help!
A contractor just installed a 50 gallon gas water heater. He claims that the exhaust is clogged and that may cause the pilot to shut off. He said if the pilot lights goes out, its due to carbon monoxide presence and he should not be responsible for that.
My concern is the carbon monoxide. I have a detector and and its not picking any up. Can a clog exhause cause pilot light to shut off?