Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Prestige 110 stopped working and..

the interface is stuck on U1.25

I believe I figured out that it's a software version, but it's suppose to go to standby and it's just stuck there.

I tried pressing the reset button, but it doesn't do anything. I've tried powering down and rebooting it, but it's still stuck at U1.25.

Any information on how to fix this would be most appreciated.

Comments

• Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,367
    Thermostat Calling?

Are you getting a call for heat from your stat? Try temporarily jumping terminals 7 & 8 on the boilers terminal strip. If it fires, then it's not receiving a heat call from your stat, pump panel, zone valve or whatever you may have controlling it.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • EricAune
    EricAune Member Posts: 432
    Call tech support

Get on the shone with tech support, it sounds like you have either a bad MCBA control but it might only be the display board.

One thing you could try is this:

Locate the COM port near the LCD readout. Using a flat head screwdriver, touch the blade of the screwdriver to both the upper and lower pins on the far left of the port.  This should reset the display (wait ten seconds or so).  If the display returns to the same reading do this on the far right pins in the same fashion. If the display still reads the code, it is likely your main control board (MCBA) is bad and will likely need replaced.  Consult with technical support at the factory. 1-856-228-8881
    "If you don't like change, your going to like irrelevance even less"
This discussion has been closed.