Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit


JameeJamee Posts: 1Member
I have a 20Yr. old home that has oil heat. The zone valves are German made and have an ista logo on them. I am trying to replace one of them, but I have been unable to locate where to purchase one. Does any one know how I can get any information on these zone valves or where I can buy them.




  • IronmanIronman Posts: 5,084Member
    edited November 2010
    Zone Valve

    If you're gonna replace it, why not use a Taco, Grundfos or Honeywell, etc.?
    Bob Boan

    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • billtwocasebilltwocase Posts: 2,385Member

    Even if you do find one, probably can buy 2 Honeywell to 1 of those. 
  • meplumbermeplumber Posts: 678Member
    Is it a old Belimo?

    I have been sick and my head is a little fuzzy, but could it be an old Belimo valve.

    Pics would be nice.  I agree, if you are going to replace it go with something off the shelf.  Most of those older models didn't have pop-tops.
This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!