Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Part for Old Republic Gas boiler

Hi, Anyone know where I can get a bi-metal strip for the gas safety switch for an old Republic gas converted boiler?

Any help would be appreciated!



  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,608
    Pete some

    numbers would help such as you say converted, is it a Republic Gyroscopic Burner? What are the numbers of some of the controls including the bi metal safety switch?

    I can tell you getting parts for some of these old systems is tough. If you give me a complete breakdown of what you have I may be able to help you retrofit the system.

    Or maybe it is time for a new modern system!
  • PeteofChicago
    PeteofChicago Member Posts: 2
    Part for Old Republic Gas boiler

    Hope these pictures help.  The boiler works extremely well, so it would be nice if I could get this fixed.

    Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.