Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Yesterday, I was in a boiler room which had about 150 PPM CO. I was exposed to it for about 2 hours until I realized that something was wrong because I had headaches and dizziness. A full day later, I still have a slight headache. The headaches become more severe when I exert myself.

Any doctors in the house who could give advice?


  • Dan HolohanDan Holohan Moderator Posts: 11,877
    I'm not a doctor

    but my advice is that you go and see one. Today. 
    Site Administrator

    [email protected]

    Hug your kids.
  • Tim McElwainTim McElwain Member Posts: 3,897
    I recommend you purchase

    a belt carried CO detector for your own personal safety. That will protect you next time as it alarms at 9 PPM. I suggest the Testo 317-3 version for around $199, which is what I use/
This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!