Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

5 college students poisoned by carbon monoxide eating char-grilled fish

DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,180
5 college students were poisoned

by carbon monoxide while eating charcoal grilled fish at a barbecue

restaurant in Jimei District, according to the consumer protection hot

line 12315.

 

One of the

victims told 12315 that they ordered char-grilled fish dishes in a

private room of the restaurant from 6:00 pm to 10:00pm that day.

However, 2 of them passed out after the dinner and the other 3 also

developed symptoms of nausea and dizziness.

 

They were

rushed to the hospital where doctors said they were poisoned by carbon

monoxide. However, the 5 students were refused by the restaurant owner

when they asked for compensation.



Under

mediation by Jimei Commence & Industry Bureau, the restaurants paid a

total of 4,500 yuan to the students for compensation.



<a href="http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news11090.html">http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news11090.html</a>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.