Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiator Question

jim_72 Member Posts: 77
Can anyone tell me if this is a column or tube radiator.Unit says Roccoco near inlet .I'm thinking it's a column 35 EDR- 22"L x 20"H x 12"D. Any impute would help.Thanks Jim


  • Jamie Hall
    Jamie Hall Member Posts: 19,968
    I'd call it a tube --

    the column types have wider but flatter uprights.
    Br. Jamie, osb
    Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England
This discussion has been closed.