Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Something is wrong with my BURNER (i think it's the burner)

roodypoodyroodypoody Posts: 1Member
hello everyone, long time listener first time caller... I need some big help with what to do with my furnace.. Umm... when i turn it on, it starts right up... I have two burner thingies and they both get a good flame going... but then after a couple minutes the flames go out but the furnace/fan still runs blowin out cold/normal air.

(not air/water in there cause i had that prob b4 and the flame would go out in 1 second, so i'm pretty sure it's not that ) 

I don't have the money to even get a diagnostics check on it.. i'm poor/laid-off.. but some people on the phone said maybe the heat exchanger (god i hope not) or someone said that a heater sensor thingie could make the flame go out.. or maybe get a new themo-stat... Any help would be great, my wife is freezin and if i can get this fixed i'll get big points... ya know :)  oh yea

u can even email me if u like

<a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!