Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

HyTech Boiler Part Needed

PAE
PAE Member Posts: 1
I have 2 Hy Tech Boilers that heat my house. I have been searching for a part for one of them for 9 months or more to no avail. The particulars of the boiler is as follows:

Serial # 86-28330

Model # HT-8ANE

The part I need is called HT-8/14 Water Diaphragm Valve "O" ring replacement kit. (ASP507).

The problem is that no one seems to be able to find this little part, and I am running out of time to get it fixed and running by cold weather. I was told that if anyone could help me, you were the one who has the most knowledge, and may know where to find the part or fix the problem. Both units work very well, and I hate to replace one for the lack of this small part. Any ideas? The place I last got the part in Colorado doesn't carry them anymore, and the boys in New Jersey I was referred to also don't have the part.

Help! What to do now? Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Huh,,,,,

I think HyTech is gone,,,, the only thing I could find was Paloma and if you can read Japanese you may find what your looking for.

"O" rings can be ordered about anywhere, if you know the original size,,,,, if not you are likely @outta-luck!
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    Try R.L. Gourley

80 Felton Street, Waltham, MA 02254

Phone 781-894-4563
This discussion has been closed.