Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Brad White,, rjbphd,, bob young, boilerpro, Charlie from W/Mass, Scott Milne, J.C.A.(Chris), Dan Foley, Ron Jr, Dave(in Denver) etc, etc,,,,,Have they all taken a vacation at the same time? I (for-one), miss those guys!
Where is Chuck Shaw. He hasn't been around here for ages either. I heard he left HTP but no one has said why. I saw him last year at Ruthe's and things seemed good but a lot happens in a year.
Chuckie is the main reason I hadn't given up on HTP. The problems with Munchkins were made bearable because he was there to help. Any one know why he left???? WW0
Don't forget Weezbo
I miss his style of posting *~< : )0
Its Summer time Dave
While I do like checking out the wall between actual work and projects arond my place and fishing with my 6 and 9 year old sons I have been quite busy. I am now registerred on the new site so I will be back around a bit more.Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.
cell # 413-841-6726
The Steam Whisperer (Formerly Boilerpro) Member Posts: 834I'm around.....
Business has been very brisk and going new directions. Also have been building a new garage and addition to our home and a website, so time has been limited. Also have been doing some custom steam boiler installs, so I've been researching equipment and learning alot. I hope to post some pics sometime soon, but right now am trying to finish my exterior painting.
There was an error rendering this rich post.0
Mad Dog? GrandPah?Just a guy running some pipes.0
been busy on a secret project with paul bunyan0
I`m glad to see you finally got in! :-)0
Acknowledging some of the industries finest ready to assist.
- Observations I’ve made from my own experience on Heating help “The Wall” is; there are regulars better known as Wallie’s with a wealth of knowledge in this industry, and are always ready to assist when indirectly called upon. Graciously, this knowledge was available on the wall, subsequently helping a lot people, including myself.
- Brad White,, rjbphd,, bob young, boilerpro, Charlie from W/Mass, Scott Milne, J.C.A.(Chris), Dan Foley, Ron Jr, Dave(in Denver) etc, Thanks for taken time to share your knowledge with others.
N. E. Regional Manger, Commercial Products
Taco Comfort Solutions0
This discussion has been closed.
- 120.9K All Categories
- 83.8K THE MAIN WALL
- 2.8K A-C, Heat Pumps & Refrigeration
- 52 Biomass
- 416 Carbon Monoxide Awareness
- 36 Chimneys & Flues
- 1.7K Domestic Hot Water
- 4.7K Gas Heating
- 114 Geothermal
- 154 Indoor-Air Quality
- 2.9K Oil Heating
- 50 Pipe Deterioration
- 745 Plumbing
- 5.3K Radiant Heating
- 358 Solar
- 13.9K Strictly Steam
- 3K Thermostats and Controls
- 50 Water Quality
- 619 Buy, Sell, Barter
- 37 Industry Classes
- 70 Job Opportunities
- 14 Recall Announcements