Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Where is,,,,,,

Options
Brad White,, rjbphd,, bob young, boilerpro, Charlie from W/Mass, Scott Milne, J.C.A.(Chris), Dan Foley, Ron Jr, Dave(in Denver) etc, etc,,,,,Have they all taken a vacation at the same time? I (for-one), miss those guys! 

Comments

• Leo_36
    Leo_36 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Chuck Shaw

Where is Chuck Shaw.  He hasn't been around here for ages either.  I heard he left HTP but no one has said why.  I saw him last year at Ruthe's and things seemed good but a lot happens in a year.

Leo
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    Chuck Shaw

Chuckie is the main reason I hadn't given up on HTP. The problems with Munchkins were made bearable because he was there to help. Any one know why he left???? WW
  • Devan
    Devan Member Posts: 138
    Options
    Don't forget Weezbo

I miss his style of posting *~< : )
  • Charlie from wmass
    Charlie from wmass Member Posts: 4,322
    Options
    Its Summer time Dave

While I do like checking out the wall between actual work and projects arond my place and fishing with my 6 and 9 year old sons I have been quite busy. I am now registerred on the new site so I will be back around a bit more.
    Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating
  • The Steam Whisperer (Formerly Boilerpro)
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm around.....

Business has been very brisk and going new directions.  Also have been building a new garage and addition to our home and a website, so time has been limited.  Also have been doing some custom steam boiler installs, so I've been researching equipment and learning alot.  I hope to post some pics sometime soon, but right now am trying to finish my exterior painting.

Boilerpro
    The Steam Whisperer (Formerly Boilerpro)

Chicago's Steam Heating Expert

Noisy Radiators are a Cry for Help
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    Options
    Missing...

Mad Dog? GrandPah?
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • bob young
    bob young Member Posts: 2,177
    Options
    hey dave

been busy on a secret project with paul bunyan
  • Hey bobby-boy!

I`m glad to see you finally got in! :-)
  • Joe Mattiello
    Joe Mattiello Member Posts: 706
    Options
    Acknowledging some of the industries finest ready to assist.
    • Observations I’ve made from my own experience on Heating help “The Wall” is; there are regulars better known as Wallie’s with a wealth of knowledge in this industry, and are always ready to assist when indirectly called upon.  Graciously, this knowledge was available on the wall, subsequently helping a lot people, including myself.  
    • Brad White,, rjbphd,, bob young, boilerpro, Charlie from W/Mass, Scott Milne, J.C.A.(Chris), Dan Foley, Ron Jr, Dave(in Denver) etc, Thanks for taken time to share your knowledge with others.   
    Joe Mattiello
    N. E. Regional Manger, Commercial Products
    Taco Comfort Solutions
This discussion has been closed.