Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Prom night

Jamie Hall
Jamie Hall Member Posts: 24,149
than that, Paul!
Br. Jamie, osb
Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England

Comments

• Paul fredricks_15
    Paul fredricks_15 Member Posts: 8
    How great is this

I'm not sure who had more fun. I know wy daughter had a great time at her senior prom, but I got to play chauffeur in a borrowed '59 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud.

Well, I guess it really was her night. She and her friend junior dressed the part and arrived in style.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    Ah,

I remember those nights well. As sweet as it gets. And you look good in the hat!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Prom Night

You and all other dads who are about to/have gone thru Prom Night should find a copy of Jean Shephard's "Wanda Hickey's Night of Golden Memories and Other Disasters". Read it and laugh yourself into oblivion.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624

She looks beautiful, he looks dashing and you, Paul, You’re an awesome dad! See you in a couple days pal.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• R Mannino
    R Mannino Member Posts: 440
    I know that feeling!

My daughters junior prom was Friday night. It sure is great to see them so happy and excited.
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Paul

Too cool for school. Sweet ride and lucky daughter to have a Dad like you. I hope she appreciates it like she should.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Jim Bennett
    Jim Bennett Member Posts: 607
    Oh, Oh!.....

(hand in air)

Can I drive it next!!!

That beats a Limo any day.

Jim

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Paul fredricks_15

She loved it Wayne. She said it felt like Arthur.
  • Rich Kontny_3
    Rich Kontny_3 Member Posts: 562
    Don;t Blink Paul

Savor these moments, it seems like yesterday that my youngest introduced me to here prom date. They married about three years later and now have three children.

Combine that with our three other grandchildren and I truly wonder where he time goes. Obviously your daughter has a dad with class. Were you nervous driving that Rolls?
  • Paul fredricks_15

I hear you about the time. Last week she was a chubby 18 month old.

A little nervous, mostly about the others on the road, though they sure seemed to notice me. It was really easy to drive, just need to anticipate stopping a little sooner than normal. The guy I borrowed it from has also let me drive his E-type Jag. I guess he trusts me.

Silly man :)
This discussion has been closed.