Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need Part in NYC

oswald??????

Comments

• David L. Taylor
    David L. Taylor Member Posts: 20
    Need Part in NYC

Heat Timer Corp. no longer supports HPD Gold Series product.
    I need an Outdoor Solid State Temperature Sensor (Weatherhead) P/N 904002.
    Anybody know where I can get it?

Thanks

• bob young
    bob young Member Posts: 2,177

try oswald
  • JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,284
    Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
  • bob young
    oswald

H C Oswald Supply Co , Inc
    725 Whittier St, Bronx, NY 10474-6016
    Contact Phone: (718) 620-1400

or H & L SUPPLY AVE H & CONEY ISLAND AVE bklyn [ BRIAN ] OR BRUCE SUPPLY BKLYN CROPSEY & 18 AVE OR DAVIS & WARSHAW MASBETH
  • Kevin Gabelmann
    Kevin Gabelmann Member Posts: 5
    HPD sensors

We do still support our product if you are correct that it is an HPD control the unit is not repairable as it is over 20 years old.

Also the proper sensors for the control would be a 904220-00 outdoor weatherhead and indoor sensor. This is the new replacement for the two older model sensors. We still have the 904002-00 Blue weatherhead available but that would not be the proper sensor for the HPD control.

Kevin Gabelmann

• Kevin, are any 120V timing motors still available for the old EPC controls? I believe the 120V relays are still available. Do you have part numbers for the 120V coil 4PDT timing relay and the output relay?
  • David L. Taylor
    David L. Taylor Member Posts: 20
    Heat Timer

Heat Timer Corp. sent a tech and the tech condemed the unit, said it was obsolete & no parts available. I cleaned the insides with tuner cleaner and believed that the problem could be cleared up with a new weatherhead. Instead of having me install a purchased weatherhead, Mgt. sent NY Heating (which replaced the weatherhead) and the system works fine now.
    Just a note about Heat Timer - Mgt. has soured on their product, in large part, because it won't support older models. It is replacing, as necc'y, with either Fuel Watchman, or computer systems other than those products offered by Heat Timer Corp. It's a shame because I always liked Heat Timer products; but I'm not the boss.
  • bob young
    obsolete equipment

but looking on the other side of the coin they may not want to work on it because they feel uncomfortable extending a warranty on such an outdated product. they may have gotten burnt in the past. i prefer techmor. heatimer was always over rated. they should have discounted a new unit for you. lo not a chance !!
  • Kevin Gabelmann
    Kevin Gabelmann Member Posts: 5
    EPC Relay.

Mike,

The relay is part #500005-06. They are in stock. This is the plug in relay. They should all be the same on the front of the panel. The relay hardwired on back is the same also just not field replacable. The timing motors are not available for the EPC unit anymore.

Kevin Gabelmann
This discussion has been closed.