Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Source for 3/8\" Long Flare Nut

Kool Rod
Kool Rod Member Posts: 175
Hi Erich-
Try either a company that sells hydraulic fittings though probably the easiest is to just get it from Mc Master Carr


Look under "Flared tube fittings" and you should be able to find what you want. McMaster Carr are great to work with and will get your part shipped out to you the same day. While you have to pay UPS charges though I have found that's cheaper/easier than having to run about place to place looking for an odd ball part.

- Rod


  • Erich_3
    Erich_3 Member Posts: 135
    Source for 3/8\" Long Flare Nut

    Does anyone know of a source for 3/8" US made Long Flare Nut. Everybody has the Short 3/8" Flare Nut in stock.
  • bob young
    bob young Member Posts: 2,177
    commercial refrigeration supply

    commercial refrigeration supply----in nyc we use adco
This discussion has been closed.