Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Prayers needed!

Options
tonight and spoke to his nurse. Will be making a trip to Kingston in a few days to see him.He can have visitors
does not have a phone in his room

Comments

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Alan Mercurio

Everyone's good friend ,Alan Mercurio is hospitalized in a fair amount of pain and undergoing some testing.He really needs the prayers and support of his friends at this time!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • John Starcher_4
    John Starcher_4 Member Posts: 794
    Options
    Prayers Sent!!!

I will keep Alan in my prayers. Wishing a speedy recovery!

Starch
  • David Sutton_6
    David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
    Options
    Can and will do

Got it done!!

Alan has and i know always will be there for me and my family, He has a heart as big as this trade we love so well, I have never meet anyone who cared so much for people, Just the way they are! His faith teaches His Love shows the way,Alan who has been trought so much always finds away to give to others, i am blessed to call him friend and have been for quite a few years.

Alan You are prayed up, lifted up and will be blessed!!

David
  • Jeff Lawrence_25
    Jeff Lawrence_25 Member Posts: 746
    Options
    We'll

be thinking about Alan and his daughter.

Southern Man
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Done Deal!

Get back soon Alan...and as always, if you need anything....PLEASE don't hesitate to call. Chris
  • Darin Cook_5
    Darin Cook_5 Member Posts: 298
    Options
    Prayers are sent

After all these years, I finally got to meet Alan at Ruthe's BBQ. A very nice guy indeed! Get well soon my friend. If anyone can come up with an address, I would not mind sending a get well card as well.

Darin

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Judy Garber_2
    Judy Garber_2 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Alan Mercurio

I just heard from someone at KOSCO,Brian Pruiksma, he asked that I share the news about Alan. Yes, he is in the Benedictine Hospital, Kingston, NY. They admitted him immediately. I won't go into the details of the seriousness of the situation (Alan can share that if he wishes), but they are trying to stabilize him to eliminate the possibility that an infection could very likely spread to his entire system. This may require emergency surgery tonight. Alan will be in the hospital for at least a week while they stabilize his system to make sure he doesn't get an infection throughout his body. He will then face surgery (if they don't need to do emergency surgery tonight) and a number of tests over the next several months. As Brian says, please share with others what Alan will be facing, and please put him in your thoughts and prayers.

I know that the Wall is the best place to spread the word. As I learn anything I will share it with everyone.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,539
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know what's going on, Judy.

We'll pray and hope for the best. Alan is such a dear friend to all of us.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2
    Options
    these are tough times

We'll be tucking Alan into our list of prayers needed.
  • Dan Foley
    Dan Foley Member Posts: 1,258
    Options
    Alan

Alan will be in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon buddy! Hoping for a speedy recovery. -DF

• jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    I've not met

Alan but just from reading his posts he is a true gentleman and our prayers go out to him and his family.

Jack
  • Paul Rohrs_7
    Paul Rohrs_7 Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Speedy recovery Alan.

You and your family will be in our prayers.

Paul
  • Rich Kontny_3
    Rich Kontny_3 Member Posts: 562
    Options
    Alan

May God speed his recovery and look over him. Prayers are given for Alan.

Rich
  • Jim Pompetti
    Jim Pompetti Member Posts: 552
    Options
    We are with you

Their are a lot of old Italian ladies in the area who are just looking for another project . When Janice was sick , they worked their magic
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315
    Options
    Thoughts

Keeping Alan in our thoughts. Get back soon Alan.
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Alan

You are a true friend and humanitarian. I will constantly pray for you -- and the lovely Toni, too. Get well soon.
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315
    Options
    Address

Just got this in an email from Judy Garber:

Benedictine Hospital, 105 Mary's Ave., Kingston, NY 12401.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Prayers coming from the Rockies...

Get well soon my friend. The world still needs you.

ME
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,218
    Options
    A stellar feller

Alan is. Let us know how we can help.

hr
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Rudy
    Rudy Member Posts: 482
    Options
    Alan

You are in my prayers, my friend.

Rudy
  • BRIANJ
    BRIANJ Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Get Well Soon

Thank you for sharing all your knowledge and wisdom through the years I have been on this site. My prayers are with you. Home owner.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Alan

is in my thoughts. He is one of those guys that never has a bad thing sad about him.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

Scott

• Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    Options
    Double prayers for you Alan

Alan was the first one to offer anything when he heard Jerry was sick. I sure will say many prayers for you. Let me know if there is anything we can do tohelp, even if it is just to chat. Ruthe
  • bill nye_3
    bill nye_3 Member Posts: 307
    Options
    Get Well Alan

I will mumble a couple of prayers when I kneel on My Oil Tech Talk knee pad. Alan is always there for every one else in need.

Thanks Alan for all you have done for me, get well soon.

Bill
  • Allen's illness

Prayers offered. Alan, hang in there. You probably need an new cad cell, and you'll be back to "burning clean" again. You've got my phone & email, if I can help, use them! Get well fast!
  • Bob Harper
    Bob Harper Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    a nice legacy

Allan is one of those truely nice guys you never hear disparaging remarks about. Wouldn't it be nice if we all could claim that? He is a true gentleman and dearly loves this industry. Get well soon Allan!
    Bob
  • Ross_7
    Ross_7 Member Posts: 577
    Options
    Prayers

Prayers & thoughts to Alan & his family. I hope he recovers in good time. God speed!
    Ross
  • Pinball
    Pinball Member Posts: 249
    Options
    I saw Alan this afternoon

I saw Alan at the hospital this afternoon. He has a long fight ahead of him. Right now the pain is bad but bearable(according to him).Because of his condition, he cannot eat or drink ANYTHING. While intentions may be good, please don't send food.The only thing he is allowed is coming from a needle. He does not have a hospital phone at the moment and is waiting for his cell to recharge. His room # is 3407 third floor at the Benidictine Hospital 105 Mary's ave Kingston, NY 12401. He wants to thank everyone for their prayers.And Believe me, this is one time HE can use them!

Al Bruno (pinball)
  • Robert O'Brien
    Options
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    Speedy Recovery!

Alan, We're wishing you a fast recovery...before heating season.

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Remember this?

Jerry and Alan -- inseparable at the watering hole!
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,062
    Options
    Prayers are easy.......................................

where is he and what does he need in practical purposes? Contacts? Mad Dog

• Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    Options
    2 of my best friends

love that picture, John. Thanks. Alan, just remember what you told me when Jerry was sick. I am only an hour and a half away if you need anything. Just ask. Ruthe
  • Robert O'Brien
    Options
    My intial thoughts as well

Mad Dog.But someone with a cooler head suggested waiting to see where the needs are.At this point there's not much to do,he's in the hospital for a while

• Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    Sorry to hear

of your illness. My best thoughts and prayers are yours. WW

• Alan you are in my

prayers. I know you have the faith to believe for healing. By His (Jesus) stripes you are healed. I love ya brother and know you are going to be okay.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Options

I spoke to Alan this morning.He sounds much better and everything seems to be going as well as can be expected.
    He thanks everybody for their prayers and well wishes.
    He will still require surgery in the near future and faces a long recovery so keep him in your thoughts and prayers

• TGO_54
    TGO_54 Member Posts: 327
    Options
    Anything We can do to help?

Bob,
    Is there anything we can do to help Alan? Donate blood, dollars, time? He has always been there when anyone else needed help and I am sure there are many Wallies who will jump at the chance to return in kind.
  • Allen Dutterer
    Allen Dutterer Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Get well soon

My Prayers and thoughts are with you, get well soon.
This discussion has been closed.