Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Back to school! (GrandPAH)

As many of you know, I am Dyslexic and I attended The Gow School for Dyslexia. www.gow.org

Here's a real hoot: I've been invited back to spend a day mentoring current students and to visit with the faculty - along with several other alumni.

Comments

• J.C.A._3J.C.A._3 Posts: 2,981Member
    Good for you Dave !

We have one of the finest schools for dyslexia students in the country, right down the street from us. I've got to say that the enrollment has been increasing steadily for a long time now...but they apparently get results.Better diagnosing and treatment options have made things good for the school.

I had a dinghy for about 6 years that was built by the students in the wood working shop. (that was a while ago)

We have customers who moved to the area , just to be close to the school... so it must be worth it to give their children a choice, and a chance.

Show em' that they can do well, and they will. Put them down for it..and that's what they think will happen.

I'm sure you'll be a positive role model for anyone who will listen. Give it your best...as if there would be any doubt, but you know the drill...Positive re-enforcement.

Make them think too!

Great for you! Chris
  • ScottMPScottMP Posts: 5,884Member
    I totally agree

with Chris.

What better role model than a successful business man.

Good for you Dave.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!