Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Back to school! (GrandPAH)

Options
As many of you know, I am Dyslexic and I attended The Gow School for Dyslexia. www.gow.org

Here's a real hoot: I've been invited back to spend a day mentoring current students and to visit with the faculty - along with several other alumni.

Comments

• J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Good for you Dave !

We have one of the finest schools for dyslexia students in the country, right down the street from us. I've got to say that the enrollment has been increasing steadily for a long time now...but they apparently get results.Better diagnosing and treatment options have made things good for the school.

I had a dinghy for about 6 years that was built by the students in the wood working shop. (that was a while ago)

We have customers who moved to the area , just to be close to the school... so it must be worth it to give their children a choice, and a chance.

Show em' that they can do well, and they will. Put them down for it..and that's what they think will happen.

I'm sure you'll be a positive role model for anyone who will listen. Give it your best...as if there would be any doubt, but you know the drill...Positive re-enforcement.

Make them think too!

Great for you! Chris
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    I totally agree

with Chris.

What better role model than a successful business man.

Good for you Dave.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.