Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

plumbing problem

Options
The fourteen seconds solution will do the trick.

That was hilarious :) Thanks Brad.

Comments

• J Matthers_2
    J Matthers_2 Member Posts: 140
    Options
    Plumbing Problem

Was hoping someone could help me here. I am having a drainage problem, a blockage of some kind it seems, in one sink of my double sink bathroom vanity. It seems only to take place in the morning when I am shaving and brushing my teeth and no one is using the second sink. I can't figure it out but it maybe a black and white issue for the seasoned professional "wallie". I am hoping you guys can help me before the problem becomes catastrophic and I have to call in the plumber. If you guys come through it would be the cats pajamas. I have attached a picture that may help in the diagnosis. Thanks
  • Bob Sweet
    Bob Sweet Member Posts: 540
    Options
  • calling the vet

Calling Vet Brad White... What u make of this?
  • jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Brad

is somewhere between earth, heaven and the dwarf planet.

The solution I would offer as both a plumber and designer-Rover.

Jack
  • u mean the

U mean the Rover-rooters?!
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    this requires a little known trade secret

you cant use a snake on that type of blockage...i could come over buh you can DIY ina pinch....First you will need a small 4 fingered dude known as a Hamster *~/:) there are few gaurantees in life buh this is one of the just about sure fire ways to increase flow in this instance..Trust me on this one..:)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Get a dog...

and train it to keep the cat out of the sink...:-)

My two dogs take turns locking each other out of the room, or in other rooms. Funniest thing you've ever seen. The punting dog walks out of the bedroom, and the hunting dog gets up and closes the door behind him.

Some how the other night, the punting dog locked the hunting dog into my office down stairs...closed and latched the door on her while she was hiding from the thunder.

Some peoples pets...

ME

ME
  • Larry Weingarten
    Larry Weingarten Member Posts: 3,293
    Options
    The problem is widespread.

As evidenced here ;~)
  • Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_1
    Options
    that's why

we should be installing hair traps on all lavatory sinks!

Hey ME, that might just be Tickles who was, on a dark and dreary April 1st, trapped in some ductwork???

Would that be a Cat-a-gory 5 clog?

I volte for the (H)Air-Force (CO2-charged) clog-blaster. A clear pathway must be maintained for this type of clog as their exit, when blocked by frail human flesh, will not be denied!

As for shaving a cat? The culprits will get caught if that cat belongs to a teacher and they fail to wear protective gear. Don't ask me how I know that. Let's just say that electric shavers & cats are not a good mix.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.