Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

10 days with no heat and counting....Boilerpro

Options
2»

Comments

• Ranger_2
    Ranger_2 Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Woah!

First,Dee Snider is an extremely bright guy,was briefly in our business as a helper back in the 70's,(I think with his uncle?)And if he stuck with it I think he would have been an excellent wallie!Second,I can really relate to boilerpro's pain having been being on both sides of the counter an had similar experiences.Third,I believe the reason manufactures/wholesalers have to close at the end of the year is because if you do not own your inventory (i.e.the bank does) the bank needs to know what you have as does the government (floor tax) at the end of the year (as it was explained to me).Most wholesalers in our area go thru this process and is a boon for us durring that period.
    (we cycle-count a small sample of inventory daily to keep things straight) so we're one of the few that never close for this reason.The manufactures of the lines we sell though is a whole nother story...
    Ranger
  • Cosmo_3
    Cosmo_3 Member Posts: 845
    Options
    Thanks Steamhead

I just got back in the office and saw your post. I knew I had done it before, but for some reason I never thought to just scroll up....then again a few weeks ago I spent 5 minutes looking for my keys and I was holding them in my hand the whole time........ AARGH

Cosmo Valavanis

Dependable P.H.C. Inc.
  • adambuild
    adambuild Member Posts: 414
    Options
    MFR!

BoilerPro,

I feel your pain and would like toknow for obvious reasons the mfr in question. Best of luck, Adam
This discussion has been closed.