Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Good 'n hot here -- you?

Options
Empire_2
Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
Hot here to. hi 80"S to lo 90'S Loven it great for business. Gotta love the people that call and need the Air repaired ASAP, but when calling them earlier in the season, They passed. So,.Take A Number please....

Comments

• John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Keeping busy

It's been in the high 80s and low 90s with humidity to boot in the past ten days here in southeast Michigan. A/C contractors are loving every minute of it. I'm thankful that the neighborhood swim club is just a few blocks away.

How's about everyone else? Staying busy? Doin' the Ken Secor thing and enjoying the a/c provided by hard-working techs?
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Same here high 80's low 90's yesterday we actually saw/felt 94. I attended a graduation party great food and cold beer so all was well :)

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Carl PE
    Carl PE Member Posts: 203
    Options

This Afternoon: Widespread haze. Partly cloudy, with a high near 94. South wind between 9 and 11 mph.

Current conditions: Fair with haze, 88º, Heat Index 92º

Our service guys are going nuts.
  • tommyoil
    tommyoil Member Posts: 613
    Options
    Not too bad here

If it werent raining so darn hard I'd have the windows open. On the beach I'd probably have on a sweatshirt. I know I needed one last night and this morning up by the water. We had our share of 90's already though. Last year we only had 2 days over 90 here. This year we have 4 already. Newark (NJ) has had 9 so far. Its always a little cooler by the beach. I'll take it!
This discussion has been closed.